As a fellow aspiring bestselling author, I am offering to review and/or interview any fellow author under certain restrictions. If you meet the submission guidelines, I will read your book, post a review on Amazon and Goodreads, highlight it on my website, and offer you a personal interview to be posted on my blog and social media outlets. This is a no-charge service to support my fellow authors.
Submission Requirements & Process
1. You must have at least one published book available for purchase on Amazon.
2. The book you submit must have at least five reviews with an overall 4-star rating on Amazon or better.
3. You must be on my email list (fill in your details on my opt-in form for the free copy of my first book and to get regular post updates).
4. You must submit your manuscript in either .pdf or .epub format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject of “Book for Review.”
5. You must include in the email a brief bio so that I know who you are and what you are trying to accomplish.
How It Works
On a case-by-case basis, I will select submissions that I believe warrant further attention. If I decide to highlight your book, I will email you before I begin to read it. Once finished, I will publish a review on my blog, Amazon, and Goodreads and shoot it out on my social media platforms. If I enjoy the book or at least see the potential, then I will contact you about an author interview. Once we complete the interview, I will post it to my blog and blast it out on my social media accounts. You are completely free to use it however you see fit.
Tread carefully though; I provide my readers with my honest opinions. If I select your submission for review and find it lacking, I won’t temper my review out of favor. That said, I believe I am more than fair with my ratings of books; just don’t expect a 5-star review unless yours is amazing. I have given plenty of 5-star reviews, but the authors’ earned it.
As I’ve noted in my post My Thoughts on Bad Reviews, any review is a good review, so this is a prime opportunity for you to get noticed. My time is limited so I won’t be able to address every submission, but if yours catches my attention, I will be on it like a fly on s***! It’s certainly worth a try and won’t cost you a penny.
Best of luck in your efforts and see you soon…